• 1/3 Cup of whole black chia seeds
• 1 Cup of Silk Coconut Unsweetened
• 1/2 Cup of pineapple juice, from can of crushed pineapple
• zest of 1 lime
• 1 Cup of canned crushed pineapple (juice drained, plus more for garnish)
• 1/2 Cup of toasted coconut chips
• mint sprigs, as garnish
• lime slices, as garnish
1. Combine the chia, Silk, pineapple juice, and lime zest in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight. The chia seeds will expand and the mixture will be the consistency of pudding.
2. In the morning create parfaits by layering chia pudding on the bottom of a jar, then add 1/2 cup crushed pineapple to each jar, another layer of chia
pudding, then top with toasted coconut chips, more crushed pineapple, mint, and extra lime slices, if desired.
The chia pudding will last 5 days in the fridge.
To print the recipe, download the PDF here. Coconut, Chia and Pineapple Breakfast Pudding