• 1 Cup of fresh mixed berries
• 1/2 tsp lemon zest
• 2 tsp maple syrup
• 1 Cup of Silk Cultured Coconut Unsweetened Vanilla
• 1/2 Cup of your favorite granola
• mint, as garnish (optional)
1. Toss berries with lemon zest and maple syrup in a bowl. You can also do this the night before to get them extra juicy.
2. Make the parfait by adding half the cultured coconut to the bottom of the jar. Then add a layer of granola, some berries, then the remaining cultured coconut, granola and top with berries.
Garnish with mint, if desired
To print this recipe, download the PDF here